International Union of Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE) Membership
The African Region is recruiting institutions and individual members to join the IUHPE in order to strengthen regional representation on this global network.
The IUHPE is an umbrella organisation for health promotion professionals globally, partnering with countries to implement interventions to advance public health through health promotion and health education. IUHPE members carry out activities which are consistent with the mission, goals, objectives and purpose of IUHPE. The two main membership categories are:
- Institutional membership: International, regional, national and local organisations, academic institutions, national health promotion and public health agencies.
- Individual Members: Students, individuals, retired and honorary members.
Join and signup using the following link: https://www.iuhpe.org/index.php/en/iuhpe/membership
IUHPE members may benefit in many ways, including:
- Global networking between people and organizations with exchange of ideas, information and experiences;
- Ability to influence health promotion thinking internationally by voting in the IUHPE Assembly;
- Ability to join one of the IUHPE's global working groups, networks and interest groups to facilitate the development of relevant collaborative projects at global and regional levels;
- Facilitate and/or participate in the IUHPE consultancy services and General Assembly;
- Reduced registration fees to IUHPE World, Regional and co-sponsored conferences;
- Free access to the IUHPE Global and regional Health Promotion journals and newsletters;
- Receive discounted subscription rates to five other journals in the IUHPE Family of Journals;
- Discounts on Accreditation System administration and registration fees;
- Accessing the "member only" sections on IUHPE website;
- Participating in key IUHPE health promotion activities/projects in your region of the world; and
- Stimulating your professional life through invigorating contact with like-minded health promoters throughout the world.